How We Collect Information
- Information submitted or provided by you: Through or in connection with LEVEL 6 Cybersecurity’s corporate websites including, through or in connection with business meetings with actual or potential customers or clients; through or in connection with promotions, meetings, events, and/or trade or industry shows or conferences sponsored by, hosted by, or attended by LEVEL 6 Cybersecurity and/or LEVEL 6 Cybersecurity employees, representatives, and/or agents; through telephone calls, email communications, and/or other forms of communication with you; through inquiries, from requests for bids or quotes from LEVEL 6, and from orders for LEVEL 6 services
- Information collected from third parties: LEVEL 6 Cybersecurity may collect information, including, business contact information, from third parties, including, information service bureaus, data brokers, social media platforms, and/or industry conference or event organizers or sponsors. We may use the information collected from these third parties for various purposes, including, sending you emails or other communications. In the event you receive such communications you will have the opportunity to optout of receiving communications from us. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may also include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our services and our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- Information collected through automated means:
- LEVEL 6 Cookies. Cookies are small files that store certain data on a device or computer. LEVEL 6 may use session and persistent cookies for several purposes including, to enable you to use and transverse a website and quality control. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device or computer indefinitely until deleted. A user may disable and/or delete cookies via the user’s browser or otherwise, however; this may limit your use of a website or decrease available website functionality.
- Log Files. LEVEL 6 websites may automatically gather and store certain information in log files, including, data available from your web browser, such as IP Address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exiting pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click stream data.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website, third party partners and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
- Opt-out of Cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies and LEVEL 6 website cookies for internal marketing analytics. Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt-out of cookies set by LEVEL 6, make your opt-out request here: Digital Opt-Out
What Security Measures Has LEVEL 6 Cybersecurity Implemented?
LEVEL 6 maintains appropriate strategic, technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect information, including, without limitation, personal information, received or collected by LEVEL 6. LEVEL 6 reviews, monitors and evaluates its privacy practices and protection systems on a regular basis. Transmissions over the Internet and mobile networks are not one hundred percent secure and LEVEL 6 does not guarantee the absolute security of such transmissions. LEVEL 6 is not responsible for any errors by individuals in submitting personal information to LEVEL 6.